Monday, September 8, 2008

Intro

I was introduced to this site by my sister, whose blog is "pregnant in the kitchen" on here; however, her blog is all about saving money with coupons and sales, etc (which she is great at) so I think she should have named hers "pregnant in the pantry". . . but that's just my opinion. My blog is geared towards cooking. I've never been much of a chef but staying home with 2 kiddos and one en route tends to put a damper on the wallet if you know what I mean, so I am trying to do a lot more cooking period and more cooking from scratch specifically. I am always looking for new recipes to use with fresh produce or venison, but being pregnant makes me way past picky and forgetful. I am always losing my recipes and I hate that. So I am going to be posting my favorite recipes here for those of you who are interested in good, cheap cooking.

No comments: