Monday, September 8, 2008

Super Easy and Cheap Thin Crust Pizza

Ingredients:
flour tortillas (I used soft taco size for my daughter and burrito size for my husband and myself)
low moisture part skim motzarella shredded
toppings
pizza sauce

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Put tortillas on cookie sheet.
Spread pizza sauce on tortillas.
Put on toppings and cheese.
Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Use pizza cutter to cut.
Enjoy!!! 

A few variations:

Pizza Quesadillas -- put cheese and toppings in tortilla, then cook in skillet until cheese is melted and use pizza sauce as a dip. 

English Muffin or bagel Pizzas -- use english muffins/bagels instead of tortillas; follow all other directions for pizza above. 

1 comment:

MotherGoose said...

i have something for you at my blog:
http://pregnantinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-received-award.html